September 14, 2011

September Bounty

I came home from work today and immediately went out back to collect what I thought would be a few more tomato's.  This is what I found:


A bit more than a few tomato's.

Yellow Patty Pan Squash
Raspberries, second round this summer!
Lots of toms - Cherokee Purple, Oregon Spring, Caspian Pink, Brandywine, Flame, Amish Paste, Sweet Baby Girl, Yellow Pear
Purple Podded Pole Beans
Trofero Filet Bush Beans
French Cranberry Bush Beans
Zucchini (on the left...a little out of hand in size)
CUCUMBER on the right side....way out of hand in size

For your enjoyment, the girls and I had a little photoshoot last weekend:
Pepper in mid speech about how unbelievably hot it was.  She says this is not her good side.
Red staring me down and looking quite prehistoric.  Don't tell her I said that.
I took these with the app More Lomo for the iPhone.  There are quite a few amazing and FREE photo apps available.  I am actually enjoying taking photos with my iPhone more than my DSLR because of all the fun apps.  Any of you have a favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment