But this one is ORGANIZED. They have been doing this for almost a year...and I just found out about them.
PDX Food Swappers If you go their parent organization website, Sustainable Food for Thought you can find a link to their FAQ page and more info about the evolution of this event. I am excited to meet the organizers, and they sent me an email today to confirm I am still attending. They have limited the event to 35 swappers and there is a waiting list!
Here is what I plan to swap:
- Pear Butter (from local pears)
- Spiced Plum Preserves (from a friend's plum tree)
- Blueberry Peach Preserves (from my homestead blueberries and local peaches)
- Homemade Ketchup (from my homestead tomato's)
- Jar of Joy (from home grown tomato's, garlic, thyme, oregano)
- Green Tomato Chutney (from my homestead tomato's)
- I may also get inspired this week and make some lotion and balms to take along!
|Blueberry Peach Preserves|