January 9, 2012

New Year, New Features

Just in case you haven't noticed, I have added a new tab to the top of the blog for Recipes.

For now, this page includes links to the posts where I have included recipes for homemade body and home cleaning products. For your convenience (and mine). Down the road I plan to figure out a way to post them in a downloadable format.

Today is a gorgeous sunny day and the girls old and young are enjoying romping in the garden:

Eureka and Nugget

























The two groups stay in their own flocks, but today due the excitement of my presence in the garden taking photos, there was some integration happening. Curiosity crumbles the barrier, I guess.

Red (front) and Zilla (middle right) venturing awfully close to the little girls.  Ignore the looming shadow holding an iphone.



No comments:

Post a Comment